We are all hunkered down due to the COVID-19 outbreak. However check out our social media for fun stuffs and we can’t wait to get back to performing for you all soon!
Box Office Policies
- We begin with audience suggestions, so the shows are entirely improvised and different every time.
- Shows last 90 to 100 minutes.
- We rate our shows PG-13, and we always remind our players if there are younger audience members in the theater.
- All pre-sales will be available for pickup at the door with photo ID or receipt.
- All sales are final. Refunds will only be given if we are unable to perform a show as scheduled.
- Tickets includes all applicable Tennessee sales taxes.
- Seating is first come, first served. Doors open 15 minutes before curtain time, so arriving early is recommended for large groups that wish to sit together.
- Drinks & food purchased from venue are allowed in the theater unless posted.
- If ordering for a group of 10 or more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a group discount.
We perform every Friday and at least every 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month. If you don't see a specific date listed, feel free to e-mail email@example.com