Improv Comedy Classes in Nashville!
Classes are for attendees 16 and up.
(Under 16? Give us a call and we can discuss options. We do offer special teen classes.)
Intro Improv Comedy Classes January 14th - February 18th 2020
* indicates a required field
Intro to Improv
"So, you wanna learn improv!"
Taught by Lacie Madison
January 14th - February 18th 2020
7pm - 9pm
1601 Eastland Ave, Nashville TN
This high energy & informative class will teach you the basics of improv comedy that will leave you grinning from ear to ear, learn how to take any suggestion given to you and turn it into full-length scenes, develop characters, pantomime, play games we perform on stage, and the meaning behind the two most important words in the improv vocabulary: YES AND.
No Improv experience necessary.
Students also receive a Nashville Improv Tee-Shirt & $5 discount to all regular shows during their session!
Due to the popularity of these classes payment must be received to confirm your place in class
Nashville Improv Gift Certificate
- Amount of gift: Full Round of Improv Classes $175
Gift certificate for shows and classes make for an amazing unforgettable gift! Tickets to most shows are $10 each. A full run of improv classes are $175. You or your gift receiver will receive a special code they can use to sign up for classes or purchase tickets. Busy schedule? Good news! Gift certificates are good for 12 months from issue so they'll have an entire year to decide!
- All sales are final; there are no refunds.
- If you have any difficulty registering online contact NIC at 615-544-5386 and our staff will be happy to assist.
- The minimum class size for a level one class is five students.
- A student may miss no more than two classes per session to be eligible for graduation review.
- Your instructor will make the final decision on graduating you to a higher level of classes.
- Contact the Training Center directly if you feel that you qualify for placement in a higher level class.
- Notify your instructor prior to the start of class if you know you are going to be absent or tardy.